Install a Script #
This article will show you how to install a script through Webuzo. I will be taking an example of WordPress which is a popular blogging script. #
Login to Webuzo #
- Login to Webuzo Enduser Section by entering this URL https://Your-IP:2003/
- Choose a Script
- The New GUI allows to quick install Top Scripts. Choose among the scripts you want to install.
- On the left side you will find some categories of Scripts.
- Choose a script from it. We are installing WordPress, which belongs to the category Blogs.
- Fill in the Installation Details.
- Click on the Install Tab.
- Click Install
- Click on install and this should do the trick.
- Installation time may vary in accordance to the size of the script and other factors, So please be patient.
- Click on the Links provided by Softaculous after the installation is over.This should redirect you directly to the Site page or the admin homepage.