Https://hostname or IP address of VPS:9001
2. Enter your Username and password at the login page.
3. In the next screen, you will the icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. To add a new domain, under System section click Domains icon.
4. In the next screen, you will see the list of previously created domains. To add a new domain, click on the Add Domain button.
5. Click on Domain link to add a main domain and Sub-domain link to add a subdomain
6. Type the new domain name in text box. Now, if you want to create a website in IIS for this domain, keep the Create Website checkbox checked. Also, to enable DNS for this domain, keep Enable DNS checkbox checked and click Add Domain button.
7. Once new domain is added, you could see it in the list of all domains
In order to add the website from your Soldicp control panel follow the below mentioned steps.
3. In the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. To add a new website, under Web & Applications section click Web Sites icon.
4. In the next screen, you will see a list of previously created websites. To add a new website, click on Create Web Site button.
5. Select your domain name from the drop-down menu and click on Create Web Site button.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
– A WIPL Company
cPanel Cloud VMs
Dedicated Server India
Submit a Ticket
Login to Members Area
AUP ● TOS ● SLA
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Domain Registration Agreement
Copyright Infringement Policy
Data Request Policy