In order to take the Backup of the MySql Database we can use the HeidiSQL tool follow the below mentioned steps for the same.
2. Download the HeidiSQL tool and install on your VPS/DS by using the below URL.
3. Once HeidiSQL is installed on your system login with your MySql root login details.
4. On the left window, change “Unnamed” to whatever you want to name it. Then on the right window fill in the Hostname/IP, User, and Password with the ones shown to you in your Multicraft control panel’s MySQL Database menu. Click save once done then click open to access your database.
5. With your database window now open, right-click your database name on the left side of the window and select “Export database as SQL” and the following window will come up:
6. Ensure your settings match the above and click the icon to the right of the “Filename” field to select where you wish to save the backup .sql file.
7. Click “Export” and wait until the process is completed.
8. Once Export process is completed you can check the database backup at the location that we have defined in the “Filename”.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
– A WIPL Company
cPanel Cloud VMs
Dedicated Server India
Submit a Ticket
Login to Members Area
AUP ● TOS ● SLA
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Domain Registration Agreement
Copyright Infringement Policy
Data Request Policy