- Login to your SolidCP control panel using the below URL and enter the username and password.
2. In the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. Under POP/IMAP Email section click on Accounts icon.
3. In the next screen, list of previously created email accounts will be populated. To add a new email account, click on the Create Mail Account button.
4. In the next screen, specify new mailbox information. Enter name of new mailbox, select the domain name from the drop-down menu. You can use auto-generated password by clicking Generate Password button. To see and copy the password, you will have to point the control on password field box.
5. In case you wish to use your own password, then specify your password twice, set the mailbox size limit in MBs and keep Check to Account enabled checkbox checked. Click on the Save button (located at the bottom of the page) to add a new mailbox.
6. Once new mailbox is created, you could see it in the list of all email accounts.