2. Once you logged in your admin home page click on the “Users” and then click on the “Active user”.
3. Once you have clicked on the “Active users” it will list your all active users click on the username for which name you wants to rename.
4. Once you have click on the username it will open the windows of the user properties from there click on the “manage username and email”.
5. Once you clicked on the “manage username and email” it will open a windows to update the username and email ID from there click on the pencil made after that email address.
6. Enter the new username in the “username” field and click on the “save changes”.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
– A WIPL Company
cPanel Cloud VMs
Dedicated Server India
Submit a Ticket
Login to Members Area
AUP ● TOS ● SLA
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Domain Registration Agreement
Copyright Infringement Policy
Data Request Policy