- Login to your office365 admin home page using the below URL.
2. Once logged in on your admin console click on the users menu and under the users menu click on the active users it will list your all active users.
3. Click on the username for which you want to change the password.
4. After clicking on the username you will see the user properties popup box from there click on the reset password option.
5. After that uncheck mark the option “Automatic create password” if you want to create your own password and enter the complex password in the password box and click on the “reset password” and your email account password has been reset.