- Login on the Solidcp Control Panel using your Username and password.
Https://hostname or IP address of VPS:9001
2. In the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. To install the SSL certificate on your Website under Web & Applications section click Web Sites icon.
3. It will List your all created websites, click on the website name on which you want to install the Free SSL certificate.
4. Once you click on the website name it will list the all website settings and the properties we can change like-SSL Install/Framework Change etc, Click on the “SSL” option from the all options and click on the Install SSL Certificate
5. Once SSL installation is completed click on the “Save Changes” option ad your website is secured with the free SSL certificate.