- Login to the cpanel by running the below URL in the browser:
domain.com/cpanel OR domain.com:2083
- Enter Username and Password
- You will be able to see the cPanel homepage(Dashboard) after login
- In the Databases section find the link/button labeled Remote MySQL and click on it.
- The following page will appear in your browser. Add a hostname or IP address that you want to grant remote MySQL access to (1) and then click the Save button (2).
- If a host or IP address needs to be removed from this list you can click the ‘Delete’ button next to the entry in the list.
- Once you have made your changes, additions, or removals to the list you can return the main page of the cPanel interface, or log out if you have no other tasks to take care of.