- Login to the cpanel by running the below URL in the browser:
domain.com/cpanel OR domain.com:2083
- Enter Username and Password
- You will be able to see the cPanel homepage(Dashboard) after login
- Navigate to the Domains section and click on the Zone Editor menu.
- Find your domain in the list under the Domain heading. Under the Actions heading, click on the Manage link that corresponds with the domain you want to create the record for.
- Click the +Add Record drop-down menu button and select the option for the record you would like to add.
- Notice the page now includes fields to enter the details for the new record at the top of the list. Enter the details of the record into the appropriate fields.
- To save your new record, click the Add Record button.