- Login to your SolidCP control panel using the below URL and enter the username and password.
2. Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
3. In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you’ll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under which the MS SQL database is created.
4. In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from SolidCP. Under Databases section click on SQL Server icon.
5. In the next screen, list of previously added MS SQL databases and database users will be populated. Select the MS SQL database user whose password you want to change.
6. In the next screen, type the new password twice and click Save button.