- Login to the your SolidCP control panel using the below URL.
Https://hostname or IP address of VPS:9001
2. Enter your Username and password at the login page.
3. In the next screen, you will the icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. To add a new domain, under System section click Domains icon.
4. In the next screen, you will see the list of previously created domains. Click on a domain whose DNS records you want to change.
5. Click on Edit DNS zone records link. From the next screen, you’ll be able to manage DNS records of the selected domain.
The NS records are used to locate DNS zone of your website. To add NS record, click on the Add Record button as depicted in the following screen.
In the next screen, select NS record type from the drop down menu. Keep record name box blank, specify the first nameserver in record data box and click on the Save button. Repeat the steps #1 and #2 to add second NS record.
An A record is the pointer record which is used to point your website to a server. To add A record click on the Add Record button.
Select A from record type drop-down menu, specify record name and IP address of the server. Click on the Save button.
The MX record is the mail exchange record which is required for the email service. To add MX record click on the Add Record button.
Select MX from record type from drop-down menu, keep record name field blank. Specify email server hostname in record data box, set the MX priority and click on the Save button.
The CNAME is the canonical record which is an alias for your domain name. To add a CNAME record click on the Add Record button.
Select CNAME from record type drop-down menu, specify the record name, record data and click on the Save button.