This article covers how to change your email account password in cPanel.
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Click on Email Accounts under the Email section.
- Locate the account you wish to update the password for and click the Manage button located to the right of the account listing.
- Under the section labeled Security, find the field for New Password and enter your new password. You can also use the Generate button to generate a random password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Manage page then click the button labeled Update Email Settings to apply the new password.