2. Once you are logged into SolidCP, click on All Customers link.
3. In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you’ll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under which the MS SQL database is created.
4. In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from SolidCP. Under Databases section click on SQL Server icon.
5. In the next screen, list of previously added MS SQL databases and database users will be populated. Select the MS SQL database user whose password you want to change.
6. In the next screen, type the new password twice and click Save button.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
– A WIPL Company
cPanel Cloud VMs
Dedicated Server India
Submit a Ticket
Login to Members Area
AUP ● TOS ● SLA
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Domain Registration Agreement
Copyright Infringement Policy
Data Request Policy