In order to add Alias on your existing Office365 account follow the below steps.
- Login to your Office365 admin console using the below URL.
2. Click on the users and then click on the active users from left side menu.
3. Once you click on the Active users it will list your all active users, click on the username for which you want to create the email alias.
4. Once you clicked on the username you will be prompted for the user property and the settings from there click on the “manage user and email” under the Alias option.
5. Once click on the “manage username and email” it will open a windows to add the alias name enter the email Alias name that you want to create and click on the “Add” button.
6. After adding the name of the Alias you will see that in that windows below after that click on the “Save changes” and your Alias has been added successfully.