You can Add a Redirect from your Webuzo Enduser Panel > Domain > Redirects
Screenshot : Redirects
- Populate the Fields and Click Add Redirect to ADD a domain redirect rule from Webuzo.
For e.g : example.com
- Select the Domain from the drop down box.
- Populate the input field with the Path to the particular directory you wish to redirect. If you want your top level domain to redirect than keep it blank.
- Select the Type of redirection you wish to add for the above domain from the drop down box.
- Populate the input field with the Address i.e. the URL you wish your domain to redirect. For e.g. http://webuzotest.com
- Click on ADD Redirect to see a success message like this.