Install SSL Certificate #
This page will help you in Install SSL Certificates for your Domains. #
- First Login to Enduser Section by entering URL https://Your-IP:2003/
- Navigate to the Install Certificate menu in the Security section.
Install 3rd Party Certificate #
- Select the domain you wish to install certificate for from the list.
- Now insert the private key details provided to you by the SSL certificate provider in the text box provided. The key should begin with —–BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY—– and end with —–END RSA PRIVATE KEY—–
- Now insert the certificate details provided to you by the SSL certificate provider in the text box provided. The certificate should begin with —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—– and end with —–END CERTIFICATE—–
- Now insert the ca-bundle details if provided to you by the SSL certificate vendor separately in the text box provided. The ca-bundle should begin with —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—– and end with —–END CERTIFICATE—–
Install Self Signed Certificate #
- Alternately, Click on the Fetch button to retrieve Private Key, Certificates, etc if you have created any self signed certificate via Webuzo.
- Click on Install Button to Install a SSL Certificate.
Required Inputs #
- Domain – Specify the domain for which the SSl Certificate is to be installed.
- Key – Private Key contents for the certificate.
- Certificate – Certificate contents to be installed.
- CA Bundle – (Optional)CA Bundle contents if any.