In order to resolve the FTP connection error issue that can be arise due to the Multiple Reasons you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Check if there is any Firewall or Antivirus blocking the connection for that try to check by disabling them if the issue got resolved.
- Use an FTP Hostname prefix.
3. Try to check by changing Transfer mode to the “Passive”.
Open Site Manager and select the server by clicking the site name in the Select Entry column. In the example below, we have selected “examplesite.”
Click the Transfer Settings tab.
Click on the radio button labelled “Passive”.
Click Ok to proceed.
4. If you are still facing the issue in Filexilla try to use the CoreFTP or WinSCP FTP client an check if the issue got resolved. You can download the same using below URL.
5. If you are still faicing the issue then open the support ticket with the exact error details along with the FTP account login details. So, we can check and assist you acoridingly.