If you are using the SolidCP as a control panel on your VPS then you can Monitor only DISK and Bandwidth Usage of the User. To Monitor and check the same you can follow the below mentioned steps.
- Login to your Control Panel using your Credentials
2. Once you Login you will see the list of users created under your control panel click on the Username which Resources you want to check.
3. Now you will see the Multiple Hosting space menus.
4. Click on the option “Space and Statistics”.
5. Here you can see the complete Resource usage by the user.
If your VPS using the Plesk Control panel then you can Monitor the same using the below steps.
Step 1. Login to your Plesk Control Panel.
Step 2. Once login click on the “Tools & Settings” menu and under that there is multiple menus under the “statistics” where we can monitor the various resources.
Step 3. Here we can Monitor the resources usage for Perticuler “User/Reseller” like “Bandwidth usage or Disk space usage.
IF we want to Monitor the Server CPU and other service usage we have to follow the below mentioned steps.
Step. 1. Login to your Plesk Control Panel.
Step 2. Once login click on the “Advanced Monitoring” option from left side menu.
Step 3. By using the Advanced Monitoring we can Monitor the all resources of the VPS.