- Login to your Plesk Panel with your Username and Password.
https://<your domain name or the server IP address>:8443
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains.
3. Click Add Domain.
4. In the Domain name text box, type the domain name for the site
5. In the Hosting type list box, select one of the following options:
- Website hosting: This option enables you to host a website and e-mail services.
- Forwarding: This option enables you to redirect traffic from one site to another site. For more information, please see Adding a new forwarding domain below.
- No hosting: This option enables you to host DNS and e-mail services, but not a website.
6. Confirm that the Activate the DNS service and Activate the mail service check boxes are selected.
7. Under Hosting Settings, Plesk automatically completes the Document root and Preferred domain options. Confirm that they are set to the values you want.
8. Click OK. Plesk adds the domain.