2. Click on Websites & Domains and click on the domain name for which you wants to create the database.
3. Click on the “Hosting & DNS settings and under this click on the “DNS Settings”.
4. After you click on the “DNS Settings” it will list your domains all already created DNS records you can add the new record by just click on the “add record” button.
5. In order to add the “A” record click on the “Add” record button and it will open the option for the record details select the record Type as “A” from the drop down enter the “TTL” value and in the IP address box enter the address where you want to point your domain.
7. Once all filed are filled click on the “ok” and your MX record will be created successfully.
9. Once fields are field click on the “OK” and TXT record will be created successfully.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
– A WIPL Company
cPanel Cloud VMs
Dedicated Server India
Submit a Ticket
Login to Members Area
AUP ● TOS ● SLA
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Domain Registration Agreement
Copyright Infringement Policy
Data Request Policy