- Login to SolidCP using the below URL and enter the username and password
Https://hostname or IP address of VPS:9001
2. In the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the SolidCP. Under System section, click on MySql Server icon.
3. In the next screen, list of previously added MYSQL databases will be populated. To create a new MYSQL database, click on the Create Database button.
4. In the next screen, specify the database name in the box and click the Save button.
5. You could see newly created database in database list. To create a database user, click the Create User button.
6. At MYSQL User Properties page, specify the database username, password and select the default database for this user from the drop-down menu. You can also allow this user to access your other databases as well. To allow this user to access other databases, you just need to check the respective database checkbox. Click the Save button.
7. Once created you can see the newely created database and the user.