- Login to the cpanel by running the below URL in the browser:
domain.com/cpanel OR domain.com:2083
- Enter Username and Password
- You will be able to see the cPanel homepage(Dashboard) after login
- Click on Subdomains under Domain in cPanel.
- Enter the name of the subdomain you want to create in the Subdomain text box.
- cPanel automatically fills in the document root path by using the subdomain name you’ve entered. This path is where the subdomain’s files are stored. If you want to store the subdomain’s files in another directory, enter the full path in the Document Root text box.
- When ready, click Create.